Complore reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Complore reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You can receive the latest update from this site.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. You must be at least 13 years old or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Complore cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Complore.
4. We does not condone and will not tolerate the sharing of copyrighted material. If you submit any content which you do not have the permission to use, the content will be removed without notifying you. Multiple violations will result in your account being removed.
5. You understand and agree that Complore cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site, so that, even though Complore prohibits certain conduct and content on its site, you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials, and that you use the Complore service at your own risk. You can not post Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
6. All Complore design, graphics, text, data and content compilations, APIs, software are property of Complore. Except as set out in these Terms, no reproduction of any Complore content is permitted without written permission from Complore.
7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. Complore does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. The failure of Complore to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Complore and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Complore (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
10. Both you and Complore may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason. In addition, Complore reserves the right to close or disable your account if it is inactive.
11. Complore reserves the right to remove user submitted content at any point of time without prior notification.
12. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at complore.com